Threats (of abuse or violence)

This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

If someone is in immediate danger then you must call 999. If you are reporting something that has already happened then you can call 101 or you can report it to the police online.

Once you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and agree the next steps with you and the police.