Verbal abuse

Verbal abuse

If the verbal abuse is of a criminal nature, you need to report it to the police immediately, and you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Not all verbal exchanges are abuse. In instances where a verbal exchange leads to intimidation, harassment or are threatening, it can be considered verbal abuse. 

Once you have reported the incident(s) to the police, please contact us or complete the online ASB form. You must include the incident report number, and the officer's name so that we can make contact with them and agree next steps with you and the police.

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete diary sheets [docx] 60KB with dates and times of incidents, as we can use these to help decide what to do.

Wandle Chat Assistant