Pay As You Go home contents insurance

Wandle does not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism and burst pipes or other household risks. You need to take out your own home contents insurance policy. Now, under a special scheme arranged with Crystal Insurance, we’ve made it easy for you to protect your personal belongings.

Complete our form to register, and we'll get in touch about how to get started!

leaflet about contents insurance