Focus groups allow residents from different areas to discuss their experiences with a particular service and suggest new ways that Wandle can improve services. Sessions usually take place in our office in London Bridge, in the evenings for no more than two hours. Participants receive a voucher for travel reimbursement. So far this year, residents have attended the following sessions;
- Reviewing Wandle’s policy and procedure on antisocial behaviour
- Procurement of our Estate Services (cleaning and grounds maintenance) contract
- Procurement of our repairs managed services contract
What you will be doing
Dates: 30 May
Location: Wandle’s Head Office – London Bridge or Online
We are reviewing our repairs policy and would like to invite you to complete our online repairs survey and take part in our focus group session.
We will reward the first 10 residents that take part in the Focus Group Session at Wandle’s Head office in London Bridge, with a £30 Voucher.
If you would like to take part in the Focus Group session, please contact Algina Kamara on 0300 2000 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can get out of it:
- Travel reimbursements
- Love2Shop Vouchers
- Meet other residents and Wandle Staff
- Get to know more about how Wandle operate