Focus groups allow residents from different boroughs to discuss their experiences with our services and suggest new ways that Wandle can improve services. Sessions usually take place in our office in London Bridge, in the evenings for no more than two hours. Participants receive a voucher for travel reimbursement. So far this year, residents have attended the following sessions:
- Reviewing Wandle’s policy and procedure on antisocial behaviour
- Procurement of our Estate Services (cleaning and grounds maintenance) contract
- Procurement of our repairs managed services contract
Time: to be confirmed (ongoing)
Dates: to be confirmed
Location: Wandle’s Head Office – London Bridge or online.
We are currently reviewing our new customer involvement strategy, we will keep all involved residents informed on any upcoming dates of our focus groups.
We will reward the first 10 residents that take part in the Focus Group Session at Wandle’s Head office in London Bridge, with a £30 Love2Shop voucher.
If you would like to take part in the Focus Group session, please contact Algina Kamara on 0300 2000 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel reimbursements
- Love2Shop vouchers
- Meet other residents and Wandle Staff
- Get to know more about how Wandle operate
What you will be doing
Details of coming focus group activity will be available soon.