We are committed to putting customers at the heart of everything we do by encouraging you to scrutinise our services, improve our performance and increase customer satisfaction.
More ways to get involved
Check out our Consultation Calendar for upcoming resident involvement opportunities
- Find out more about our committment towards Resident Involvement with our Customer Involvement Booklet
- Find out about our legal requirements
- We're always keen to hear your thoughts, please leave your feedback by completing our survey
- Here are some examples of changes we've made from following our last consultation - Allocations Lettings Feedback Report , My Voice Croydon -Consultation Feedback Report, Mystery Shopping Feedback Report, and Wandsworth Consultation Feedback.
- Read our resident testimonials - Nick Gibbons
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions
From time to time, we will ask you to give us quick online feedback on policies or services that we are reviewing. We will let you know about new surveys on the internet, Twitter or Facebook page. You will be asked to complete the survey by a specific date. All online participants who complete a survey by the deadline will be entered into a prize draw to win a Love2Shop voucher. If you would like to get involved online, please complete the Get Involved Form and tick the appropriate box.