MyMoney - Make it Count
As the cost of living rises, making ends meet can be difficult - and with Universal Credit rolling out, it is more important than ever that you are prepared for the changes that are coming. Open to you or anyone in your household over the age of 16, this new programme is packed with advice, support and tools aimed at making your money work harder for you.
Why should I join?
- MyMoney could help increase your income – from finding benefit entitlements and grants to reducing expenses such as energy bills and earning money online
- The programme supports you and anyone in your household to access suitable financial services, like bank accounts, budgeting apps or affordable home contents insurance.
- The programme gives you access to support with training and employment, and access to wellbeing services
- You could get a FREE reconditioned laptop and new tablets when you successfully complete the ICT Course
- You can get personalised one-to-one debt advice and support