Our Mystery Shopping Programme is an interactive and engaging way for residents to test and provide feedback about our services. Residents who participate in this programme will help improve services by carrying out mystery shops on a particular area of our service. This will help to identify the areas we are doing well and where we can improve. The mystery shopping programme will begin in the autumn of 2017 and we are looking to recruit enthusiastic and interested residents to take part.
What you will be doing?
- Attend ½ day training session at Wandle’s Head Office in London Bridge
- Undertake up to 10 mystery shopping activities, via telephone, visit or in writing
- Complete a feedback form, noting your experiences
- Attend a debrief session at Wandle’s Head Office
What skills do you need to have?
- Effective Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Attention to details
- Good Memory
- Improve on Time Management and Observation skills
- Earn a bit of money
- Opportunity to have your say and help improve Wandle’s services
- Something to add to your CV
- Provides flexibility – work at your own convenience
- Travel reimbursement
- £10 gift voucher per completed shop
Location: meetings held at Head Office
Duration: 3 - 4 weeks of mystery shopping. Each shop will last 30 minutes (includes completing the feedback form)
What to do next: