MyVoice Neighbourhood Fund
The MyVoice Neighbourhood Improvement Fund’s grant programme is open to any not-for profit organisation to deliver the aspirations of the neighbourhood improvement plan for that area.
The specific themes and suggested projects for the current neighbourhood improvement plans are listed below.
MyVoice - Croydon
- Develop an initiative to reduce fly-tipping
- Affordable gardening service for Wandle residents
- Training residents on gardening skills in order to help them keep their gardens in good condition
- Projects for young people
- Volunteering programme for residents
- Develop an intergenerational project
- Develop a community safety initiative
MyVoice - Wandsworth
- Establish a Gardening and Handy Man Service for vulnerable residents
- Deliver an active lifestyles project
- Develop a programme of activities to bring people together
- Activities for children and young people
- Develop a service to resolve neighbour issues and disputes
If you would like to apply for funding please click the following link Neighbourhood Improvement Fund Application Form. For guidance on how to apply, please click the following link My Voice Neighbourhood Improvement Fund Guidelines.
The deadlines to submit funding applications are as follows:
- Friday 14 September 2018
- Friday 19 October 2018
- Friday 16 November 2018
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.