Service charge enquiries

Service charge enquiries

This information applies to homeowners. If you are looking for information for tenants, please go here.

When contacing us with a service charge enquiry or dispute, please include your full name and contact details, as well as the address of the property concerned. The best way to contact us is by email,

I shouldn't be charged for this service as I don't receive it

Please contact us, detailing which service you believe you do not receive and why. We will check this information, which can sometimes take up to twelve weeks – as we may need to visit the property or scheme, as well as contacting providers and checking accounts. If you are correct we will adjust your account and credit you with your share of the relevant costs.

I am not happy with the quality, consistency or cost of the service provided

Please contact us, detailing which service was not up to standard. We will investigate, as well as liaise with the contract manager for the service, and respond to you. This can take up to twelve weeks.
If the service failure is confirmed we will credit you with your share of the relevant costs. If the services are provided by another company, for example a managing agent who provides services to a scheme, we will pass on your complaint to them, and let you know their response.

I want to see the invoices

We will deal with your request in one of two ways, in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985, Section 22:

If you would like to inspect the invoices for these costs you may do so free of charge. Contact us to arrange an appointment at our office.

If you would like to have copies of the invoices sent to you, we require payment of an administration charge of £20 plus VAT for this service. Please send us payment of £24, and we will arrange to send the invoices to you. A statement of your rights and obligations in respect of administration charges is available here and can be sent to you on request.

If the information is held by someone else, for example a managing agent who provides services to your building, we will provide you with the name and address of the managing agent, for you to contact directly. They may ask you to pay an administration charge, as they are entitled to do. This is in line with Section 23 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985.

Wandle Chat Assistant