Our social media pages are designed to make sure that you are kept up to date with what is happening in and around Wandle, as well as to give you an opportunity to engage with us openly.
Our pages are monitored by the Communications team between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Please do not use our social media pages to contact us in an emergency, call 0300 2000 120.
Our phone lines are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday for general enquiries and any emergencies out of these hours will be taken by our out of hours service.
Please make sure you keep in mind our guidelines when contacting us on social media:
- Treat others how you would like to be treated. We are here to help you, and any abusive or aggressive behaviour or unreasonable persistence will not be tolerated. We may use red flags to identify residents who have been abusive or aggressive and will follow our red flag procedure in such cases.
- Keep information private. Our social media pages are visible to the public, so please do not post any sensitive information online, including the personal information of others. All correspondences from us which include personal information will be through private communication.
- Social media should be a place where you can express your views openly. We are happy for you to express your views on Wandle on social media, but please make sure your criticisms are constructive and allow us to make improvements accordingly. We will only respond to direct questions on our social media pages.
- Be inclusive. We ask all users to respect each other regardless of differences. Any derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.
- Make sure that you are clear about the problems you would like addressed and identify precise issues to be investigated. Please remember that our social media pages are not monitored directly by staff who will be able to solve all problems and your queries will be passed on to relevant staff members to obtain a response.