What if I'm not happy with my service charge?

What do I do if I'm not happy with my service charge?

This information applies to tenants. If you are looking for information for shared-owners and leaseholders, please go here.

In the first instance, please contact your Neighbourhood Officer using the dedicated inbox for service charge queries: tenantservicecharges@wandle.com

You must make sure to include:

  • Your full name
  • Your address and post code
  • Your phone number
  • Details of your enquiry - it helps us to respond fully if you can be as precise as possible.

We will then look into your enquiry, and let you know what service charges you pay for and why.

If you are still not happy or satisfied with their response, the reply will also explain what you can do next.

Wandle Chat Assistant