We are supporting Southwark’s cost of living Christmas campaign, which aims to support households who find themselves struggling this winter.
Last winter Southwark council helped over 30,000 households who were struggling due to the increase in living costs. Their aim is to help and offer advice about the wide range of services and organisations available to those living in financial difficulty due to the cost of living crisis.
Southwark Council can assist you with:
- Financial support and advice
- Energy support
- Finding a warm space near you
- Finding mental health and wellbeing support
- Help with food and household costs
- Domestic abuse and how to get help
- Help with employment and training
- Cost of living support for businesses.