We have achieved 100% gas compliance on all our properties, keeping our residents safe and secure in their homes.
The team recently completed a gas inspection on a 91-year-old vulnerable customer who they were unable to reach. Our Neighbourhood Customer Services Officer arranged access to the property with the residents’ neighbour, so K&T Heating could complete the inspection.
Anyone who uses gas in their home needs to be aware of the gas risks and how to keep safe. Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances and installations can cause gas leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning.
If you have concerns about gas safety in your home please contact us immediately on 0300 2000 120.