The most efficient and simplest way of reporting a repair is through your MyWandle account.

If you do not want to use MyWandle, follow the instructions below.

Repairs to your home

As a homeowner, you are responsible for repairs inside your home. These include: 

  • fixtures 
  • fittings and sanitary ware 
  • heating, plumbing and electrics which serve only your home.  

We are responsible for: 

  • any communal or external repairs that are required to your building.  

If you live in a new home, the contractor who built it may be responsible for some repairs for around 12 months after it was completed.  This is called the defects liability period.  

If you live in a building where we aren’t the freeholder, the managing agent or freeholder is usually responsible for all external and major works. We might still be responsible for internal cleaning, internal communal repairs and maintenance. If you have any questions about repair responsibilities, please contact your homeownership customer service officer.

Communal repairs

If you notice or become aware of an urgent repair to the communal internal or external areas of your building, contact our customer service team. After 6 pm and at weekends, your call will be answered by our out-of-hours team. Alternatively, you can email