What does the administration fee cover?
Our administration fee includes the following costs:
- staff costs of the homeownership customer service team as well as appropriate costs of other teams who provide a service for homeowners such as customer service, repairs and finance
- the cost associated with calculating and sending your service charge accounts each year
- relevant staff training costs
- legal advice relating to leaseholders
- computer systems and IT equipment
- office accommodation
- customer contact centre
- site visits and estate inspections
- consultation on Section 20 issues (major works)
- newsletters, quarterly statements and other communications sent to homeowners.
The administration fee for most properties is 18%.
For properties which are externally managed, it is 8%.