Reporting a repair


The most efficient and simplest way of reporting a repair is through your MyWandle account. If you do not want to use MyWandle, follow the instructions below.

What if I need a repair to my gas central heating?

Call K&T Heating on 0800 092 2420 or 0208 269 4500 if calling from a mobile. These lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

What if I need any other repair?

Call our repairs service on 0300 2000 120. We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Outside of these hours your call will be diverted to our out-of-hours call centre who will be able to help. If you prefer, you can email us with details of your repair to

What do I need to check before reporting a repair?

  • Check that we are responsible for the repair (see Who is responsible?).
  • If you order a repair for damage caused by you, or someone staying with you, we will charge you for the work plus costs for arranging the repair.
  • If you need a repair for something that’s been damaged by crime such as a break in or vandalism, you need to report the crime to the police and get a crime number.
  • If you need a repair because the police or fire service have broken into your home in an emergency, we may charge you based on how the emergency started.
  • If you are living in a newly built home, please read any instruction manuals that were provided when you signed your tenancy.

What information should I have ready?

We will need:

  • your name
  • your address
  • the type of property – house or flat
  • your daytime contact number
  • your daytime email address
  • when someone be at home for the work to be done (Monday to Friday).

What happens next?

We will:

  • record the details and give you an order number for future reference
  • arrange for the work to be done at a time that suits you
  • send you a text message confirming the details of the appointment
  • call some tenants to find out if they are satisfied with our repairs service.


You must provide access to inspect and carry out works to your home, or a neighbouring home.

Refusing access is a breach of your tenancy agreement.